This Week's Recipes

With it being Lent this week, I thought it might be a great time to post some of my favorite seafood recipes. I have a little of everything; fish tacos (a recipe I developed after visiting San Diego)and to "lighten" the recipe up you could roast or grill the fish rather than using batter and deep frying. Looking forward to a fish taco "throwdown" at Diamond Fresh Seafood once the weather warms up. If you are friends with me on facebook you can catch my WGN link where I made the potato encrusted seabass and also shrimp ceviche. I love the salmon in parchment, sealing in the veggies make the salmon so moist and flavorful. Don't forget to visit Diamond Fresh Seafood for all your seafood needs, mention my blog and get 10% off fresh seafood. Check out my upcoming cooking classes, I have a couple free programs coming up this spring. Enjoy the recipes and happy cooking!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena