Last weekend of the Olympics, loved being there and watching from home! I just watched the NBC Today show where they are filming at Grouse Mountain. They mentioned food from the area AND they mentioned Nanaimo bars that I had posted last week so with the spirit of the Olympics I am reposting last weeks recipe, enjoy!



With it being Lent, I thought it might be a great time to post some of my favorite seafood recipes. I have a little of everything; fish tacos (a recipe I developed after visiting San Diego)and to "lighten" the recipe up you could roast or grill the fish rather than using batter and deep frying. The corn and crab chowder I developed after a request from a friend who had it at Charlie Trotter's take out store. Grandpa's favorite pasta is my father in law's recipe, it is so easy and the kid's love it. Lastly, something a little special for the weekend the sea bass with tomato mascarpone sauce on a bed of pearl pasta, the pearl pasta (also called Israeli cous cous I found at Fresh Market in Kildare). Enjoy the recipes!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena