This week in food...

Hello All,

This week I posted two of my favorite entree salads, Thai Beef Salad is one of our favorites, kids love it, it's easy and great when you feel like eating light. The other salad is one I love to make for lunch, it is healthy and it really fills you up. The dinner entrees; cabbage rolls seem like they would be difficult to make but are actually quite easy, I put them in the crock pot and let them go all day, don't forget the sour cream, it really makes them (buy the light and just use a dollop). Cheeseburger pie has been in my repertoire since I was single and is always a favorite, lastly I saw some gorgeous mango's last week and remembered the mango chicken, easy and delicious!

I am happy to report that I have officially started my cookbook, I would love to hear comments on what you might like to see. Please take this weeks poll and as always, happy cooking!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena