Just received a question on what to serve with the Skirt Steak, immediately I thought of my delicious Hearts of Palm Salad, perfect accompaniment!


My recipes are a bit random today, I was going through my repertoire of recipes to see what looked good to me and I am trying to stay away from recipes with carbs (lots of requests). So, I have included my recipe for Tuna Nicoise Salad, recently I ordered it at a local French restaurant and was very disappointed so here's my recipe (much better)! FYI, Trader Joe's has really nice frozen haricot vert (French green beans). Also, check out my link to Diamond Fresh Seafood for your tuna. Next, the very underrated cut of meat skirt steak, so flavorful but must be marinated overnight. I fell in love with chimichurri sauce in Mexico. Last, made the Cheddar Broccoli Soup for a class last week, so easy and yet so many people have never made it. Enjoy and happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena