As promised...

this weeks recipes are some of my favorite healthy ones I made last week. My family enjoyed them all and I hope yours will too. A couple notes, I have included a recipe for a classic vinaigrette, whether I am dieting or not I make a salad almost every night and I always make my own salad dressing, it is so much healthier and tastier, I highly recommend using a good quality aged balsamic vinegar, it makes all the difference. Then throw in whatever you have, I always like sliced red onion, an avocado is very good for you and I usually put in just a little cheese, blue cheese and goat cheese are my favorites. Also, take a look at the article on eggs, my new favorite breakfast. I made the most delicious discovery, I had left over toasted barley, put it on a plate and reheated it in the microwave, and then placed a poached egg on top. It was so delicious, healthy and was not even hungry when lunchtime rolled around! Enjoy, the recipes and happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena