The week of Christmas...

Hello all,

Sorry for those of you that checked in early, I desperately needed to sleep in this morning. I have no idea what the heck happened to the appearance of my blog but I have no time today to fix it. I thought this week I would simply give you some of my favorite Christmas recipes that I have made in the past, we had prime rib on Christmas last year and have also made it on New Year's Eve, I think I have perfected my prime rib, something you definitely do not want to me$$ up! Look for new recipes next Monday and as I was wondering wear my waist has gone, think healthy, low fat for 2010. Enjoy the recipes, please let me know if you have any questions as I try to answer all the questions promptly. Merry Christmas!

Carol

By the way, if any of you out there traditionally serve kielbasa and pirogi's at Christmas, check out Ania's Polish Deli 890 S. Rand Road in Lake Zurich, maybe I'll see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena