Hello there...

Just put the cassoulet in the crockpot, I'll post a photo on Wednesday!

Monday morning and I am tired and cold! What to publish this week? Well, one recipe for sure is Chocolate Caramel Walnut Tart since that was the winner of last week's voting, I thought for sure it would be the Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce, love that, it's a dessert I am kind of known for. Anyway, with a storm brewing for tomorrow, I think comfort food is in order, I put together a whole menu. Cassoulet is a perfect dish for entertaining, it is an impressive comfort food and a great "do ahead". You might see a picture tomorrow since it sounds like a good idea for tonight's dinner. The salad is in my repertoire of recipes and honestly I barely remember it but it sounds like it would be perfect with the cassoulet. As for the pistachio shrimp, another perfect "holiday entertaining" appetizer. I did a seafood appetizer class last week at Diamond Fresh Seafood, made 5 different hor d'oeurves and the class voted on that one as their favorite! Enjoy and check back on Wednesday for something new and delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena